Friday, May 28, 2010
The temperature during the warmest months is between O degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius. During the cold months, the temperature may go lower than -25 degree Celsius. The poles are always covered with ice. Probably you can imagine how cold it is in the zone of polar climates. This zone has small and short plants such as grasses and mosses.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Three Systems of Marketing
1. Wholesale - Most wholesalers come to the farm, harvest the crops and sell them direct to the market. This system is advantageous to the producer because he has a sure market. This is the common practice when the farm is far from the market.
2. Selling direct to Consumer - This system is practised by small crop growers. They sell their produce to the nearest market and get all the profits from their crops.
3. Marketing through cooperatives - This is practised by small crop growers. All the members share their services and share equally in profits. The advantage of this system is that crop growers get enough profit while the price of the produce is cheaper.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
At the present, women also work outside of the homes. In the future, there will be more women joining the world of work. In the same manner, more men will realize the importance of shared responsibilities in the home.
Educating children as one important function of the family is becoming more and more responsibility of the school alone. Younger school-age is becoming more popular. In the future, hiring outside help to rear infants might become the norm.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
Death in the family becomes a time for more understanding loving, supporting, and comforting. The strengthened bond between family members makes grief easier to handle and helps to point out that there is a whole lot more to live for.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
This will require the old and new members to make some adjustments. New division of household work, new routines, new schedule. These adjustments are necessary to make things for both parties a lot easier.
Adjusting to a new member is no easy job, but once you get to being with the new member. you will realize that having a new members is fun and interesting.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
These are cardiomyopathies where the primary pathology is outside the myocardium itself. Most cardiomyopathies are extrinsic, because by far the most common cause of a cardiomyopathy is ischemia. The World Health Organization calls these specific cardiomyopathies:
- Congenital heart disease
- Nutritional diseases
- Ischemic (or non-ischaemic) cardiomyopathy
- Hypertensive cardiomyopathy
- Valvular cardiomyopathy
- Inflammatory cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy secondary to a systemic metabolic disease
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy
- Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy